Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sister Of Honor..

My sisters wedding is fast approaching...

She has the color scheme of a natural rustic look with cafe, cream, and pops of red...
It looks really amazing all together..


We have the bridesmaid dresses.. it is the one on the left...

we have the shoes.. aren't they great?

Then we were instructed to each come up with our own red "flair".... hmm speed bump...

So I was cruising Etsy(I am seriously addicted.. I need help) and I came across Tina's wonderful Etsy store Sweet B Papers..

Then I saw it.. "my red flair".... this gorgeous ribbon sash... oh how it had to be mine.. Tina is amazing to work with and she is on the search as we speak for that perfect red material to match the shoes.. I also asked her to scale it down just a bit.. I do want it to "pop" as only a good "flair" piece should but I definitely don't want it to be too overpowering.. I am so so excited and now I am done with my Sister of Honor ensemble.. I just need to work on my tan..

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Oh I was wondering what you were going to do for your 'pop' of red. really cute idea! I saw the color swatch and you might not need too much of a tan because Melissa and I thought the color would look better w/o too much tan.