Monday, December 15, 2008

The phone is ringing off the hook...

so I must have really hit the Christmas Card thing out of the park this year...
The compliments are just rolling in...
Doesn't hurt that I have the cutest kids in the world though either..
ALSO I had a great photographer...
Geoff Rowe is now part of my family... Congrats mom and Geoff ..I wish you both the very best in your new life together..
Anyways, Geoff is a photographer and just moved here to AZ from the UK and is ready to take your family photos.. he will give you a smoking deal too, just mention that you found him on my blog.
He still has some openings if you need family pictures for Christmas cards..
There is still time.. He shot the kids..sent me the picture I loved and then I just got the cards done at Costco.. extremely affordable and the results were incredible!
My best Christmas Card to Date....



Here is another cute shot of the kids from the shoot as well.. I love Hailie's face!

Just email Geoff if you are interested in more information...

geoffrey.rowe@gmail.com

No comments: