Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Beautiful Princess...

Okay I am gushing...and I know that I am probably biased but I just think Hailie is the most beautiful little girl... She had her Christmas Program on Friday night and she was so excited.. Here she is with her teacher Ms. Charity.. she just adores Ms. Charity and so do I, she really is the best Preschool teacher. Here is Mr. Luke hanging out with mommy waiting for the program to start....cracks me up..and then since Luke use to go to the same Preschool as Hailie he ran into some of his little friends..so cute... they were just chatting non stop.. you know important stuff like their favorite Star Wars guys...
The pastor of the church always does this long drawn out speech every year..God love him but my goodness...

So this guy in front of Kyle looked exactly like the guy from the movie Dumb and Dumber...you know the blonde one..I kid you not..the shirt he was wearing..his hair..his face..I mean everything.. we were dying.. I wish I would have gotten a better picture of his face though.. Kyle was cracking me up..can you tell we were bored.. we are so bad..

My baby being led up the stairs....


These two pictures were the only ones I could salvage fromthemillion I took..they were horrible..my camera is the worst.. I know you have to hear me complain about the camera again..but really..


Grandma Kathy gave the "star" of the night a pink rose.. so sweet...

Then Mommy and Daddy picked up some Golden Spoon to celebrate!! Their frozen yogurt is the best..if you haven't tried it.. you really should. Not sure if it is just a local AZ thing or not though.

No comments: