Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Keeping myself entertained on the commute...

So obviously I get bored on my drive to and from work everyday and it truly amazes me sometimes as to what grown women will do for attention...

Example....
She obviously is not the best of golddiggers as she is driving a Toyota Corolla...


This one had me cringing....

She was not... unless you count a woman at least over 50 with crunchy over processed blonde hair and fake baked beyond recognition with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth too hot for you.. I kid you not.. wish I could have snapped her pic as well. I am suppose to be driving though..

All of these are real AZ license plates that I took pictures of from my phone while I was at a stop light sitting behind them..

True entertainment at it's best people...

Curious, does anyone have a license plate story that they found hilarious?

2 comments:

Tokara said...

LOLOLOL! Hillarious!!

NB Warrior said...

LOL!! you are too funny! That lady that drives the BMW thinks she's hot because she drives that car.