Monday, November 10, 2008

I found the equivelant of Mommies Manolo's for little girls ...

So my mom let me know that for part of the kids Christmas Present she is going to take them to see the play the Velveteen Rabbit.. Of course.. naturally, that got me thinking about what I would dress the kids in.... I am going with trying to find that perfect brown/tan velvet to make Hailie a dress out of.. I have a design in my head.. we will see how it goes.. So I was searching Etsy to see if I could find any special occasion shoes that were unique...
And let me tell you that you are going to fall in love when you see who I stumbled upon.
I mean look at these shoes!!!!
They are so well constructed..so much attention to detail.. the designs are insane..
This is her Marie Antoinette..and you know what puts the "frosting on the cake" they are only $21.50!!

Samantha Leopard Booties (these would be so perfect for my niece) Again..only $21.50!!



These Chanel inspired ones are what I have my eye on for Hailie... There is the option to up size and she is sooo super "sweet" (her shop is called frosting couture) about speaking to you about custom orders.

She was even featured in Cookie Magazine.. which is a children's magazine that I love and anticipate the arrival of each month...
Go check out her Etsy site... and buy a couple pairs for that price!!
These are the perfect accessorie to make her shine during all the upcoming Holiday events..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! I may be purchasing the leopard one's...