Thursday, October 16, 2008

Why didn't I think of this...

Instead I always end up with a frustrated husband and a ton of nail holes in the wall.

Basically you just trace each piece of framed art onto Kraft paper and make sure you label each one to avoid any confusion. Then you attach the cutouts to the wall with painters tape and then arrange the design to your hearts content and then once you like what you see just use a pencil to mark the location of the hanger on the paper, drive the hanger right through the paper, then pull down the cutouts... I mean genius right?


Look how nice this looks (not my taste but you get what I am saying) and how happy they look while styling that wall...not even close to the scenario that occurs in my house while hanging things..

baby...feel like hanging anything with me...(wink..wink)

No comments: