Monday, October 13, 2008

Brain Tumor Walk, and Angel Adventure...

This weekend was the walk to raise money for Brain Tumor Research that I did in memory of my aunt, Angela Pancrazio...
Thank you to everyone for all of your wonderful prayers, well wishes, and donations!!
We raised over $1300!

Here we all are..Bonita and Lance, and me and my mom..


My Aunt Bonita and Uncle Lance (Aren't they so cute!)


Bonita and Mary Jo ( Angela's sisters)

Listening to all of the amazing and touching stories...

The start of the walk...

It was a beautiful day and it was so comforting to walk with my family..

At the finish line..They also had a silent auction and Shaq's shoes were up for auction.. They were giant!!Then the day got even better as we all went to Paradise Bakery and met Kyle and the kids and had a nice family lunch...I know Angela is smiling..

No comments: