Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Going on the Christmas Purchase List...

My nephews Colton and Preston are into collecting Webkins... but when I saw this I thought of them.. It is called My Meeba and I found it as I was cruising the Internet again for Christmas presents on Amazon...


How cool is this? the little guys are stuck in the tube and you have to feed it, play with it, and groom it and the more time you spend with it the more quickly the little guy grows and then "pop" a real life little Meeba is born! Cool right.. I want one!

*I just wanted to say really quick that as you can see I don't advertise on this blog..doesn't mean that I am not open to it.. I just don't right now. I don't get paid by anybody to post about certain products either... Everything I talk about is just me coming across something and thinking it is clever..cool..whatever..Kind of like in the old days when us mommy's didn't blog/text/email we just chatted in person or on the phone about things we found and liked.. *

1 comment:

arrow517 said...

You are right... the boys would love that. I better get online and check it out. Really cool!!!