Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Now that it is 105...

gotta love az...

I went hunting in the freezer section for something that would make me forget the heat..
and looky here what I found...
yummy I think is the word...it hits all the right tastebuds..salty, chocolately, smooth, sweet, refreshing..cold (which is the important part in ice cream)
just found it three weeks ago and I can't even tell you what number pint I am on.. Kyle even likes it and that says something right there that this is special...so very special..okay I will quit.

then I was reading littlebrownpens blog today and what do you know, she posted about an Etsy store that she stumbled on called Galipette..

they sell these amazing caramels that they create.. they both went to Cordon Bleu in Paris..which is crazy coincidence as I am reading the book The Sharper Your Knife The Less You Cry (thanks Becci!)
about a womans experience in Paris while attending Cordon Bleu in Paris..it is such a great book, I can't put it down...

anyways, I bought myself a box...
I will just be sitting inside my air conditioned house looking out the window eating my Haagen Dasz waiting for my caramels to arrive, if anyone was wondering...

No comments: