Thursday, September 4, 2008

How Cool Is This?

Papa and Grandma Kathy this Treepee is just begging you to buy it for the grandkids!
A tent you hang in a tree. (You have the Perfect tree for this)
And it swings and bounces to boot!
I see Colton, Luke, and Preston having a blast making it into a spaceship or clubhouse..and Hailie and Sydnie making it their special place for playing princess or My Little Ponies!
Perfect timing for the winter months too!
It can be yours for a mere $411...
Why is the cool stuff always so dang expensive?
Oh well..maybe Papa can come up with a DIY!

1 comment:

GrandmaKathy said...

I love it! I wonder if we could figure out a way to hang the little tent that we already have. The big tree out back is perfect for a tree house. I have been wanting to have a sign made for it called: "The Giving Tree."
Love,
Grandma Kathy