Thursday, January 29, 2009

Target.. Will you please be my Valentine?

We were invited to a Super Bowl Party this weekend (as I am sure most of us are either having a party or have been invited to one).. with that said, I have my list of things that I was assigned to bring.. so no surprise I start looking for new recipes to try.. But in my inbox I have the Target weekly ad email so I get side tracked a bit and end up on Target's website.. shocker.. Anyways..

I accidentally hit the See All button underneath the Weekly Ad button and it brings me to a whole list of categories I never even knew existed on their site.. and then Grocery caught my eye..

I click on it and would you believe they have a recipe section!Seriously...It is super cool too, because they have some really great recipe categories.. and to boot you can even print out coupons...but the feature that made me the giddiest.. a little button that you can select under a recipe to add those ingredients in the recipe to your shopping list, and then you can print that out!!!!


I mean are you kidding me... Awesome..

No comments: