Monday, January 18, 2010

call me crazy..

but I picked a month before we move into a new house to decorate Hailies empty wall in her room... it was driving me crazy and I justified it by calling it practice..


I found this lamp on sale at Target and I was happy it matched her hooks perfectly that I already had on the wall for her doll clothes..

the butterfly print is from the talented Etsy artist from treetop studio..
and that amazing garland I had Etsy artist Kristina Marie custom make for me..
and the little white frame I found on sale at Target..I used some organic cotton and pinned one of the paper butterfly's that I used to decorate her very first birthday party with..
I think it it turned out cute..
Hailie and I are also working on another project to add to the wall that I will post when it is done..