Tuesday, December 4, 2012

o'christmas tree

I saw these cute felt christmas trees over at Alice Lane Home's Blog..
thought to myself now there is an easy Christmas craft....



believe it or not I had everything already on hand!
However if you don't it is a pretty cheap craft.. felt is 4 for a buck at Hobby Lobby.. those cone shaped styrofoam things were 4 bucks and I had the antique wooden spools and can't remember how much I paid for them, but I did a search on Etsy and they are only a couple bucks each depending on what size you are wanting... 

I hot glued the cone to the wooden spool... then I just cut the felt to what I thought resembled the Alice Lane ones and used a hot glue gun adding them starting from the bottom and working my way to the top.. 
that is it..simple.. and cute

Happy Felt Christmas Tree Making! Link to your blog in the comments if you make one and post it for all to see.. I want to see them all :) 

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Really cute and I can't believe you had everything to make it too!