Wednesday, April 4, 2012

preparing...

turns out I am having an impromptu easter egg hunt Sat night..
and I couldn't be happier...so excited to spend time with family and friends...
so I am scrambling to get a menu and everything together.. I have found some fantastic ideas on different blogs... on one pretty thing she linked to a fantastic garland.. can't remember the blog name.. (I will site if anyone knows,, please leave in the comments)
She used a hole punch but I used fun scissors I had already.... and twine instead of string..






literally took 1/2 hour and I had everything already... I think it turned out super cute...
sorry about the instagram photos.. I am so lazy now..I didnt grab my good camera..
stay tuned for more party decorating pics!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

super adorable! I may have to copy!!! tee hee