Sunday, September 27, 2009

boo

crazy that it is Halloween already..
we got the kids Halloween costumes this weekend which prompted me to decorate for the holiday..
I got my fabric pumpkins out from last year that I made...
and then Luke and I made some bats and spiders out of plain old cardstock... The new issue of Country Living inspired me..

Luke did such a great spider.. then I made a boo banner out of the unbleached cotton that I love, a little twine and black paint...



fun and festive ..and the kids were cute saying they couldn't wait till our first visitor knocked on the door so they could see our scary decorations...

3 comments:

GrandmaKathy said...

How much fun and so cute! They are ready to trick or treat!

Mary Jo said...

really really scarey decorations! you all did a great job! I can't wait to come over and trick or treat at your house! I got my cute cloth pumpkins you made for me out tonight. You inspired me!

love you!

NB Warrior said...

you are so dang creative!! =)