Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mixed Feelings..

The Calendar says September, but the temperature thing in my car says it is 104 out... still...

Oh how I love summer.... The kids have had a blast swimming in the pool... running after the ice cream truck... and perfecting their kennonballs! (Hailie's cute way of saying cannon balls)


I am excited about the upcoming holiday months though and love the thought of all the warm sweaters that we will be able to cozy up with and baking that will be done..and Kyle and I are obsessed with Williams and Sonomas Hot Chocolate.. I even buy their handmade marshmallow's.. ridiculously expensive, but totally worth it (I am thinking about trying out making my own marshmallows this year though)..Who knows maybe we will even get motivated and go cut down our own Christmas Tree this year! I have Always wanted to do that.
What are you looking forward to?

No comments: