Monday, July 21, 2008

Our baby is growing up...


Today was Hailie's first day of Preschool.. She insisted for the first picture that she held her new princess nap mat..


When I dropped her off she was pretty excited to be going to school with Luke, and like the perfect big brother that Luke is.. he did not let her down. I dropped them both off in the gym and immediately he took her by the hand and like a proud big brother announced to everyone that his little sister Hailie was here. He then proceeded to introduce her to all of his friends. She was a little hesitant as I was leaving, but Luke just looked at her and said "Come on Hailie Girl let's go play" and off they went...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow!I got a fun update of my kiddies!

I miss them! Hailie looked like such a pretty princess on her birthday!

I can't believe how big she looked on her first day of school! :)