Friday, January 16, 2009

Handy Dandy...

That title is soo cheesy but whatever..
I haven't done any sewing in awhile due to the craziness of the holidays and I am getting that itch to get back to my machine... anyways I found this pattern for this pin cushion caddy and it intrigued me.. it comes from the book Seams to Me: 24 New Reasons to Love Sewing by Anna Maria Horner

I already had printed out the pdf for Heather Bailey's pear pincushion that I was going to do because my tomato pin cushion needs a serious upgrade..but now seeing this one.. I think I will try it instead..

I always have odds and ends laying around on my table so it might come in handy ( hence the title) to have this as my pin cushion...

I will post pictures when I have completed and tell you how following the directions went.. Let me know if you decided to try it as well...

No comments: